4* Poiano Resort Hotel & Spa – Garda
Departures between 08/05/2024 and 18/09/2024
Set on the beautiful hillside of Garda, Poiano Resort is surrounded by greenery and features an impressive Olympic-sized swimming pool. This accommodation boasts rooms with a comfortable and modern interior, and the hotel offers a range of wellness services and an extensive sports facility.
Garda Town is situated on a magnificent bay surrounded by lush green hills. Thought to have given the lake its name, this is a perfect base to explore Lake Garda and the surrounding area. It’s viewed by many as one of the true gems of Northern Italy.
There is a long promenade lined with cafes, shops and restaurants – just pick one and sample the wonderful local hospitality. The restaurants and bars are a hive of activity, day and night, during the summer. This is the place to people watch while enjoying an extraordinarily beautiful setting. Watch the sun go down and then stroll along the lakeside to see the resort basking in all its evening beauty.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, Half-Board, 2 persons sharing a double/twin room (Costabella). Subject to availability.
£100 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flights from Belfast International to Verona with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked in 22kg baggage per person
- Return coach transfers airport/hotel
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Poiano Resort and Spa, Garda
Please note: Local Italian Tourism Tax payable per person, per stay on check-out.
- Departs Belfast International Airport 08:55 / Arrives Verona 12:30
- Departs Verona 13:20 / Arrives Belfast International Airport 15:00
Optional Excursion programme - bookable in resort / Upgrade to Lake View Room - £99 per person, per week / Upgrade to Lake View Suite - £228 per person, per week
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour