4* Sisan Family Resort – Bardolino
Departures between 08/05/2024 and 18/09/2024
Sisan Family Resort is steps away from the lakes promenade in Bardolino. Surrounded by green, lush gardens it is great for both relaxation and fun. Relax in the 2000 square-metre lagoon pool or have a splash of a time in the water park!
The Italian town of Bardolino sits along the east shore of Lake Garda around 30 kilometres from Verona. One of many pleasant towns that ring the lake, Bardolino is world renowned for its wine, made locally in the surrounding hillsides.
Lakeside strolls around Bardolino stretch around its cosmopolitan promenade. Popular with shoppers, enjoy some retail therapy or drift between the chic pavement cafes and experience a true taste of Italy with some Gelato and Pizza. Well known for its lakefront presence and excellent transport links on and off the water, Bardolino has a lot to offer – rich in history and local culture.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, Bed & Breakfast, 2 persons sharing Aparthotel (July & August arrivals, 4 persons sharing Aparthotel). Subject to availability. Child price based on child (under 12 years) sharing with 2 adults.
£200 per family
Child Age Under 12 years
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flights from Belfast International to Verona with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked in 22kg baggage per person
- Return coach transfers airport/hotel
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Sisan Family Resort, Bardolino
- Bed and breakfast
- Local Italian Tourism Tax payable per person, per stay on check-out.
- July & August arrivals – minimum persons per aparthotel is 4
- Departs Belfast International Airport 08:55 / Arrives Verona 12:30
- Departs Verona 13:20 / Arrives Belfast International Airport 15:00
Optional Excursion programme - bookable in resort
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour