4* Alvor Baia Resort Hotel – Alvor
Departures between 20/05/2024 and 26/08/2024
The Alvor Baia Resort Hotel is a 4 star property that sits right in the south of the Algarve in the village of Alvor; an old fishing village with cobbled streets and stunning beaches. With a 100 metre long pool that dominates the grounds, a childrens splash area and endless entertainment, there is something for all the family to enjoy.
Alvor is a picturesque coastal town located in the Algarve region of Portugal. It is characterized by narrow streets, white houses and a stunning beach. The town is known for its ria, a lagoon separated from the sea by a sand barrier. Visitors can explore the traditional fish market and the church of Our Lady of the Conceição, both of which are located in the town center. Alvor is also a popular destination for water sports enthusiasts, with activities such as kite surfing, windsurfing and paddleboarding available for those looking for an adrenaline rush. At night, the town comes alive with bars and restaurants serving up delicious local cuisine and providing entertainment for tourists and locals alike.
Fly direct to the Algarve from City of Derry Airport for summer 2024. Known for its atlantic beaches, picturesque fishing towns and glorious climate, the Algarve is the perfect holiday destination.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, All-Inclusive, 2 persons sharing Twin Room. Subject to availability. Child price based on child (12 years and under) sharing with 2 adults.
£100 per person
Child Age 2-12
- Return flights City of Derry Airport to Faro
- 1 piece of 20kg checked luggage per person
- Shared transfers between the airport and your accommodation
- 7 nights in 4* Alvor Baia Resort Hotel, Alvor
- All Inclusive
- To make a booking with an infant, please contact our Customer Care team on 02890455030
- Child age (up to 12) sharing with 2 adults
- Not Included: Tourist tax collected by the hotel locally
- Departs City of Derry Airport 14:55 / Arrives Faro Airport 17:55
- Departs Faro Airport 10:50 / Arrive City of Derry Airport 14:00
Transfers Included : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour