Bansko Ski – 7 Nights, 4* Hotel Lion (Sofia Flight)
Departures between 26/12/2021 and 26/02/2022
Book a 7 night Bulgaria ski holiday in the resort of Bansko from £749 per person. Bansko sits at the foot of the Pirin Mountains, 160 kms from Sofia, Bulgaria’s capital city. In recent years, it has hosted World Cup skiing events, and is regularly voted Bulgaria’s best ski resort. A gondola ride to the main lift station opens to a vast array of runs that will suit all levels of skiers.
All our hotels are located within a short walk of the Gondola Station in the new part of the resort.
Nightlife is extensive. The old town offers charm with ‘olde world’ restaurants offering traditional Bulgarian menus. Choose the new part of the resort for a great choice of bars, restaurants and nightclubs – you will be spoilt for choice!
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Return flight Belfast International to Sofia with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 22kg checked baggage
- Return coach transfers airport/resort
- 7 nights accommodation 4* Lion Hotel, Bansko
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 6 days Ski Pack including lift pass and ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day
- Services of a resort-based Travel Solutions Representative
Upgrade to snowboarding for £30 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort)
- Departs Belfast 1555 Arrives Sofia 2150
- Departs Sofia 2240 Arrives Belfast 0045 (next day)
Single Supplement - Available on request
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour