4* Hotel Feldwebel – Söll
Departures between 06/01/2024 and 09/03/2024
Hotel Feldwebel is a charming accommodation nestled in the picturesque town of Soll, Austria. Surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of the Austrian Alps, this hotel offers a cozy and inviting atmosphere for all guests. The traditional Alpine-style architecture provides a warm and welcoming ambiance, while the comfortable rooms are elegantly furnished and equipped with modern amenities. With its convenient location near local attractions and ski slopes, Hotel Feldwebel is the perfect choice for both leisure and adventure seekers visiting Soll, Austria.
Discover the ski resort of Soll, part of the 288km SkiWelt which is one of the biggest linked areas in Austria. If you have the ski skills already, you can certainly cover some miles on the wide blues and reds – only a quick bus ride away from the village. If you are a beginner, visit other areas in the resort such as Hexenwiese.
With chalet-style buildings, painted murals and wooden balconies, the small village is as traditional as it gets. It comes to life in the afternoons when visitors and locals head to the bars for some class Austrian après. At great value, Moonlight Bar and Hexenalm are favourites for their traditional Tyrolean décor and cheesy Europop tunes.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, bed & breakfast, 2 sharing double room with balcony. Subject to availability.
£100 per person
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flight Belfast International to Salzburg with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 22kg checked baggage per person
- Return coach transfers airport/resort
- 7 nights accommodation 4* Hotel Feldwebel, Soll
- Austrian Tourist Tax payable locally to hotel
- Ski packs can be purchased in resort
- Departs Belfast International 06:00 / Arrives Salzburg 09:40
- Departs Salzburg 10:30 / Arrives Belfast International 12:10
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour