3* Hotel Bologna – Bardolino
Departures between 15/05/2024 and 18/09/2024
This family run hotel is just a few steps from the shore of Lake Garda, in the historic centre of the beautiful town of Bardolino. It is the perfect starting point to experience the magic of the rich territory. Relax in the sun, enjoy the private pool or, explore everything Lake Garda has to offer.
The Italian town of Bardolino sits along the east shore of Lake Garda around 30 kilometres from Verona. One of many pleasant towns that ring the lake, Bardolino is world renowned for its wine, made locally in the surrounding hillsides.
Lakeside strolls around Bardolino stretch around its cosmopolitan promenade. Popular with shoppers, enjoy some retail therapy or drift between the chic pavement cafes and experience a true taste of Italy with some Gelato and Pizza. Well known for its lakefront presence and excellent transport links on and off the water, Bardolino has a lot to offer – rich in history and local culture.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, Bed & Breakfast, 2 persons sharing a double/twin room. Subject to availability.
£100 per person
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flights from Belfast International to Verona with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked in 22kg baggage per person
- Return coach transfers airport/hotel
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Hotel Bologna, Bardolino
Please note: Local Italian Tourism Tax payable per person, per stay on check-out.
- Departs Belfast International Airport 08:55 / Arrives Verona 12:30
- Departs Verona 13:20 / Arrives Belfast International Airport 15:00
Optional Excursion Programme - bookable in resort
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour