4* Hotel Le Soleil – Lido Di Jesolo
Departures between 04/06/2024 and 17/09/2024
Hotel Le Soleil is a 4-star seafront hotel in Jesolo built in 1968. It has a renowned reputation and offers a swimming pool with a Jacuzzi, a kids pool, and a 25-meter pool. The hotel also has a wellness centre with a sea view located on the top floor.
Jesolo is the Beach City of the Veneto, a perfect seaside resort offering holidays to suit all ages. To call it the ‘sea of Venice’ is reductive: its five million tourists come not only from all over the Veneto, but also from Germany, Holland and other European countries.
Visit Jesolo to enjoy its 15-km-long beach, the longest pedestrian island in Europe and enjoy its nightlife, wild charm, and the amazingly well-designed buildings.
Today, nightlife is still an important component of Jesolo’s tourist offer, but the city has radically changed its image by focusing on sustainable holidays, accessibility, and design. It has equipped itself with pedestrian streets, cycle paths, facilities for differently abled tourists, a packed calendar of cultural events and splendid examples of contemporary architecture.
Belfast City Airport is situated just a five-minute drive from Belfast city centre, and having been named the UK and Ireland’s Most Convenient Airport, it is the perfect place to start your journey to Venice and the Venetian Riviera.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, bed and breakfast, 2 persons sharing a double room. Subject to availability
£100 per person
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flights from Belfast City Airport to Venice
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked in 20kg baggage per person
- Return coach transfers airport/hotel
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Hotel Le Soleil, Jesolo
- Not Included: Italian Tourist tax collected by the hotel locally.
- Sunbeds at the pool must be reserved and paid locally. 10 euros per person per day
- Departs Belfast City Airport 10:40 / Arrives Venice 14:20
- Departs Venice 14:55 / Arrives Belfast City Airport 16:35
Single Supplement Cost: £560 - on request per person
Upgrade to Half Board - £80 per person, per week
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour