3* Hotel San Marco – Malcesine
Departures between 22/05/2024 and 18/09/2024
Undergoing a complete renovation during 2008, the 3* Hotel San Marco offers stylish rooms with breath-taking lake views, where you can marvel at the serene or dramatic colours of the lake. Rooms are well-equipped with amenities such as satellite TV, telephone, Wi-Fi, hairdryer, air-conditioning and a safe. A buffet breakfast is served in the charming dining rooms, adorned with elements of the liberty-style era.
The Italian town of Malcesine sits on the eastern shore of Lake Garda. It is a picturesque town renowned for its cobbled streets, infamous castle, blue lake waters and features a massive mountain ridge behind, Mount Baldo.
The town is great for a peaceful stroll by the lake. Wonder the towns streets, take the cable-car to Mount Baldo, visit Castello Scaligero that looks over the town, eat ice cream, participate in water sports and discover the picturesque medieval lanes winding up from the lake.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, bed & breakfast, 2 persons sharing a double room. Subject to availability.
£100 per person
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flights from Belfast International Airport to Verona with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked in 22kg baggage per person
- Return coach transfers airport/hotel
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Hotel San Marco, Malcesine
Please note: Local Italian Tourism Tax payable per person, per stay on check-out.
- Departs Belfast International Airport 08:55 / Arrives Verona 12:30
- Departs Verona 13:20 / Arrives Belfast International Airport 15:00
Optional Excursion Programme - bookable in resort / Cot rental - 5 euro per day, payable in resort / Upgrade to Double Side Sea View Room - £35 per person, per week
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour