4* Luna Hotel da Oura – Albufeira
Departures on 19/08/2024
This four-star aparthotel is located only a few metres from one of the liveliest areas of Albufeira, where there is no shortage of restaurants and bars for all tastes. It is also close to several shopping areas and the old town centre, with its beautiful architecture and surroundings.
Albufeira is a charming coastal town located in the southern region of Portugal’s Algarve. It is renowned for its sun-kissed beaches, stunning cliffs, and turquoise blue waters. The town boasts a vibrant nightlife and an array of bars, clubs, and restaurants that cater to all tastes and budgets. The charming old town offers an abundance of shops, cafes, and restaurants that lie in narrow cobbled streets. The town’s beautiful marina offers an array of water activities including boat tours and fishing expeditions while the Zoomarine park allows visitors to swim with dolphins while also offering a thrilling experience with small roller coasters. Albufeira is an ideal holiday destination for those looking for sun, sea, and fun.
Fly direct to the Algarve from City of Derry Airport for summer 2024. Known for its atlantic beaches, picturesque fishing towns and glorious climate, the Algarve is the perfect holiday destination.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, Self-Catering, 2 persons sharing one bedroom apartment with balcony. Subject to availability. Child price based on child (under 12 years) sharing with 2 adults.
£100 per person
Child Age 2-12
- Return flights City of Derry Airport to Faro
- 1 piece of 20kg checked luggage per person
- Shared transfers between the airport and your accommodation
- 7 nights’ accommodation at 4* Luna Hotel Da Oura, Albufeira
- To make a booking with an infant, please contact our Customer Care team on 02890455030
- Child age (U12) sharing with 2 adults
- Departs City of Derry Airport 14:55 / Arrives Faro Airport 17:55
- Departs Faro Airport 10:50 / Arrive City of Derry Airport 14:00
Transfers Included : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour