Monaco Grand Prix 2024
Departures on 24/05/2024
Join us as we travel to Nice for the return of the Formula 1 Grand Prix De Monaco in 2024! Enjoy the amazing atmosphere, noise, lifestyle and the proximity to the cars as they head round the Monaco circuit.
Please note: this is a provisional date and may be subject to change
£150 per person
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Return flights from Dublin to Nice with Aerlingus
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 checked-in bag 10kg per person (cabin size)
- Coach transfers – airport/hotel and to/from circuit on Saturday and Sunday
- 3 nights accommodation in the 3* Piccolo Hotel, Diano Marina, Italy
- Breakfast and evening meals
- General admission Rocher tickets Saturday and Sunday(not seated)
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
Please Note: This tour requires passport details of all passengers. If you have not already given these details, you can enter them via “Manage my booking” on the Travel Solutions website www.travel-solutions.co.uk.
You will have to pay City Tax directly to your hotel on arrival. It is not included in your tour price. This tax will vary depending on the hotel you are staying in and the season.
General Admission (Rocher) Tickets
This area is not seated and is located on a steep rocky slope. It is on a hillside viewing area and the natural rough terrain may not suit all spectators.
The General Admission Area in Monaco is located on Le Rocher, the steep hill that rises to the Old Town and the Princely Palace.
Overlooking Port Hercule, the Rocher area will offer views of the Piscine Section, and the inner Port as well as the track’s last bends, the Pit-Lane entrance and parts of the Main Straight. Views vary according to where you choose to stand. Higher spots can offer a good overview of the circuit, with views as far as the tunnel exit.
- Departs Dublin 11:00 / Arrives Nice 14:40
- Departs Nice 15:20 / Arrives Dublin 17:05
Single Supplement Cost: £90 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour