Scotland’s Romantic Highland Railways 2024
Departures between 15/04/2024 and 21/10/2024
Join us on a tour of Scotland’s Romantic Highland Railways. A true showcase of Scotland’s best rail journeys. Staying at the Highlander hotel set in the picturesque village of Newtonmore. The hotel is a traditional highland hotel renowned for its good food and true Highland hospitality and its location makes it an ideal base for exploring the Highlands. Sit back, relax, and immerse yourself in amazing Highland scenery as we take you on three famous railway journeys. The West Highland line featuring the Glenfinnan Viaduct made famous by the Harry Potter movies. A short but sweet steam train journey from Aviemore on a lovingly restored locomotive one of the Cairngorms little gems. Finally take the trilling journey on the Kyle line between Skye and Dingwell to appreciate the dramatic scenery.
£100 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast and Belfast Stena Line Port
- Return ferry crossings with Stena Line Belfast/Cairnryan
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the Highlander Hotel, Newtonmore
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Single ScotRail train journey Fort William to Mallaig
- Single rail journey on The Strathspey Steam Train Aviemore to Broomhill
- Single Scotrail train journey from Dingwall to Kyle of Lochalsh
- Visit to Stirling
- Free time in Glasgow
- Entrance to Eilean Donan Castle
- Visit Culloden Battlefield Visitor Centre
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Depart Belfast 07.30 / Arrive Cairnryan 09.50
- Depart Cairnryan 19.30 / Arrive Belfast 21.45
- Itinerary is subject to change due to attractions availability.
- Meals on-board the ferries are not included in your tour price.
- This hotel has no lift.
Single Supplement Cost: £108 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes