3* Snezhanka Hotel – Pamporovo
Departures between 20/12/2022 and 19/03/2023
Be close to the ski and apres ski action on the slopes of the Rhodope Mountains! Book a ski holiday to Pamporovo in 2022/23!
Set amongst magnificent pine forests, the resort of Pamporovo is extremely popular with skiers from Ireland – north and south. With some of the best ski instructors in Europe, the resort is particularly suited to both beginners and intermediates, although the resorts giant slalom, ‘The Wall’ ensures that experienced skiers will not be disappointed. The Travel Solutions ski depot is the largest in resort with experienced and friendly staff always available to help.
The Snezhanka Hotel is a popular 3* hotel located in the centre of the resort, offering guests a comfortable base for their ski holiday. The hotel offers a choice of rooms with an indoor swimming pool, spa facilities and other wellness services. The lobby bar is a popular après ski meeting point – with live music on some evenings – and the restaurant offers buffet breakfast and buffet evening meals.
The infamous Dak’s Irish Bar is located at the Snezhanka Hotel and is a favourite for live music and late-night craic.
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Flights from Belfast International Airport
- Airport taxes and security charges
- Checked in luggage as per airline *see more information
- Return coach transfers airport/resort
- 7 nights accommodation in 3* Snezhanka Hotel
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 6 day ski pack including lift pass and ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day
- Services of a resort-based Travel Solutions Representative
Upgrade to snowboarding for £30 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort) Suitable for Children over 12 years only.
Hire of Helmets*
Ski helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. * Subject to availability
Please note the following information for children in resort:
- Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
- Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten.
- Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons.
- Lunch Is provided.
- A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
- There are no facilities in resort for children under the age of 4.
For list of flight times please see additional information
Single Supplement - Available on request
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour