4* Caravel Bike Hotel – Torbole
Departures between 08/05/2024 and 18/09/2024
Only 200 metres from the lake, the Caravel Bike Hotel is the ideal starting point for excursions and sports. The Caravel Bike Hotel offers guests international and local cuisine, has a contemporary design and features a peaceful outdoor swimming pool.
Torbole may be a small area compared to close-by neighbour Riva Del Garda, but it offers great beaches, a great selection of watersports, and a beautiful old town offering wonderful views and a magnificent mountain backdrop. The towns harbour is in the centre of Torbole, surrounded by terracotta tiled buildings.
Torbole is especially popular with families, cyclists and windsurfers. It offers high-wind conditions due to the towns location at the northern end of the lake.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, Bed & Breakfast, 2 persons sharing a double classic room. For accommodation of 3 or more please contact our reservations team. Subject to availability.
£100 per person
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flights from Belfast International to Verona with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked in 22kg baggage per person
- Return coach transfers airport/hotel
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Caravel Bike Hotel, Torbole
Please note: Local Italian Tourism Tax payable per person, per stay on check-out.
- Departs Belfast International Airport 08:55 / Arrives Verona 12:30
- Departs Verona 13:20 / Arrives Belfast International Airport 15:00
Single Supplement Cost: £240 per person
Optional Excursion programme - bookable in resort / Superior Room - £35 per person, per week
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour