4* Hotel Lion – Borovets
Departures between 20/12/2022 and 12/03/2023
Book a 4* ski holiday to Borovets, Bulgaria in 2022/23! Borovets is the oldest and biggest ski resort in Bulgaria, located on the northern slopes of the Rila Mountains. The resort has more of an alpine feel with the impressive Rila Hotel a landmark at the foot of the slopes. The resort is suited for a wide range of skiers, from beginners to those with years of experience, with 58kms of ski runs spread over three ski centres – the longest run being 12km.
Hotel Lion Borovets is located in one of the most beautiful and peaceful spots of Borovets resort, just a few minutes walk from the main ski lift station. With over 150 rooms including large, standard, studio and apartments guests have a vast choice of accommodation types to choose from. Each room has a mini-bar, hair-dryer, heating and internet.
£100 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Flights from Belfast International Airport
- Airport taxes and security charges
- Checked in luggage as per airline *see more information
- Return coach transfers airport/resort
- 7 nights accommodation in 4* Hotel Lion, Borovets
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 6 day ski pack including lift pass and ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day (please note: Ski pack will vary depending on number of nights – see more information)
- Services of a resort-based Travel Solutions Representative
Upgrade to snowboarding for £30 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort) Suitable for Children over 12 years only.
Hire of helmets*
Ski Helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. * Subject to availability.
Please note the following information for children in resort:
- Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
- Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten.
- Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons.
- Lunch Is provided.
- A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
- There is no facilities in resort for children under the age of 4.
For flight times, please check additional information
Single Supplement - Available on request
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.