4* Iglika Palace – Borovets
Departures between 20/12/2022 and 25/02/2023
Enjoy a week of ski in Bulgaria’s largest ski resort staying in the 4* Hotel Iglika Palace. Borovets is the oldest and biggest ski resort in Bulgaria, located on the northern slopes of the Rila Mountains. The resort has more of an alpine feel with the impressive Rila Hotel a landmark at the foot of the slopes. The resort is suited for a wide range of skiers, from beginners to those with years of experience, with 58kms of ski runs spread over three ski centres – the longest run being 12km.
The 4* Iglika Palace Hotel is located in the centre of the resort of Borovets, 100 meters from the gondola, next to all the restaurants and attractions in the resort.
Nightlife is extensive with bars and restaurants to suit all tastes – many offering late music and karaoke. Night-time skiing is available at a small additional charge.
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Flights from Belfast International Airport
- Airport taxes and security charges
- Checked in luggage as per airline *see more information
- Return coach transfers airport/resort
- 7 nights accommodation in 4* Iglika Palace, Borovets
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 6 day ski pack including lift pass and ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day
- Services of a resort-based Travel Solutions Representative
Upgrade to snowboarding for £30 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort) Suitable for Children over 12 years only.
Hire of helmets:
Ski Helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. Subject to availability.
Please note the following information for children in resort:
- Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
- Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten.
- Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons.
- Lunch is provided.
- A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
- There is no facilities in resort for children under the age of 4.
Please note: A twin room with extra bed is a rollaway bed
For flight information, please see additional information
Single Supplement - Available on request
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.