Belgian Grand Prix 2024 (Tour 2)
Discount:More Seats Added!
Departures on 26/07/2024
Experience the Belgian Grand Prix first hand. Take in the atmosphere at one of the most scenic and historical tracks in the Formula 1 calendar. This is a favourite of both drivers and fans. The Belgian track in the Ardennes is the longest track of the calendar and relishes numerous elevation changes. As one of the toughest challenges of the season, only the very best can clinch victory here.
Please note: this is a provisional date and may be subject to change.
£150 per person
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Return flights from Dublin to Brussels with Ryanair
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 small bag under seat cabin bag only (40cm x 20cm x 25cm)
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4* Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre
- Coach transfers – airport/hotel and to/from circuit on Saturday and Sunday
- Bronze tickets (General Admission) on Saturday and Sunday
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Transfer from hotel to circuit is approx. 2 hours, depending on traffic
- This tour requires passport details of all passengers. If you have not already given these details, you can enter them via “Manage my booking” on the Travel Solutions website www.travel-solutions.co.uk.
- Departs Dublin 06:05 / Arrives Brussels 08:45
- Departs Brussels 10:10 / Arrives Dublin 10:50
Single Supplement Cost: £260 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour