4* Camping Village Cavallino – Cavallino Treporti
Departures between 04/06/2024 and 17/09/2024
Come stay at Camping Village Cavallino, your ultimate destination for camping in Cavallino Treporti! Enjoy access to a thrilling water park, complete with a relaxing wellness pool and exciting water slides. Satisfy your hunger with delicious gourmet options at the Experience Area, featuring top-notch pizzeria restaurants, a panoramic lounge bar, and an irresistible gelateria. And don’t miss out on the new and luxurious SPA PANTA REI. We also offer special pampering services for guests traveling with furry friends. Be sure to make the most of your seaside vacation and take a trip to Venice, only 30 minutes away by boat!
Cavallino Treporti is a magical destination located in the heart of the Venetian Lagoon. Surrounded by pristine beaches, clear turquoise waters, and lush greenery, Cavallino Treporti offers its visitors the perfect combination of relaxation and adventure. The charming town is known for its delicious seafood cuisine, lively markets, and vibrant culture. From exploring the stunning Venetian islands, to hiking through the pine forests and sand dunes, there is plenty to see and experience in Cavallino Treporti. Whether you’re looking for a family vacation or a romantic getaway, this beautiful destination is the perfect place to unwind, rejuvenate, and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Belfast City Airport is situated just a five-minute drive from Belfast city centre, and having been named the UK and Ireland’s Most Convenient Airport, it is the perfect place to start your journey to Venice and the Venetian Riviera.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, self-catering, 2 persons sharing a baia comfort. Child price based on child 17 years and under. Subject to availability
£200 per family
Child Age 17 years and under
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flights from Belfast City Airport to Venice
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked in 20kg baggage per person
- Return coach transfers airport/hotel
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Camping Village Cavallino, Cavallino Treporti
- Not Included: Italian Tourist tax collected by the hotel locally.
- Please bring your own Kitchen linen.
The following must be paid for in resort:
- Air Conditioning – 8euro per day – purchase only for entire stay
- Towel – 20 euro per person/change
- Bedlinen – 14 euro per double bed per person/change
- Bedlinen – 12 euro per single bed per person/change
- Baby Cot sheet set – 5 euro
- Final Cleaning – 70 euro or to be done by clients
- Wi-fi – 5 euro per day
- Departs Belfast City Airport 10:40 / Arrives Venice 14:20
- Departs Venice 14:55 / Arrives Belfast City Airport 16:35
Cot rental - 5 euro per day paid locally in resort / Upgrade to Bed & Breakfast - £120 per person, per week / Upgrade to Half Board - £312 per person, per week / Upgrade to Baia Classic Accommodation - £60 per adult, per week / Upgrade to Baia Revolution - £246 per adult, per week
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour