3* Hotel Bolivar – Lido Di Jesolo
Departures between 04/06/2024 and 17/09/2024
Enjoy the warm and inviting atmosphere and pristine white interiors; sip on drinks at the chic bar, indulge in fine dining at the sophisticated restaurant, take a dip in the inviting outdoor pool, and relax in the comfortable lounge. Take a leisurely walk through the meticulously maintained gardens or explore the 15km stretch of golden sandy beach just a stone’s throw away.
Jesolo is the Beach City of the Veneto, a perfect seaside resort offering holidays to suit all ages. To call it the ‘sea of Venice’ is reductive: its five million tourists come not only from all over the Veneto, but also from Germany, Holland and other European countries.
Visit Jesolo to enjoy its 15-km-long beach, the longest pedestrian island in Europe and enjoy its nightlife, wild charm, and the amazingly well-designed buildings.
Today, nightlife is still an important component of Jesolo’s tourist offer, but the city has radically changed its image by focusing on sustainable holidays, accessibility, and design. It has equipped itself with pedestrian streets, cycle paths, facilities for differently abled tourists, a packed calendar of cultural events and splendid examples of contemporary architecture.
Belfast City Airport is situated just a five-minute drive from Belfast city centre, and having been named the UK and Ireland’s Most Convenient Airport, it is the perfect place to start your journey to Venice and the Venetian Riviera.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, bed and breakfast, 2 persons sharing a double room. Subject to availability
£100 per person
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flights from Belfast City Airport to Venice
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked in 20kg baggage per person
- Return coach transfers airport/hotel
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Hotel Bolivar, Lido Di Jesolo
- Not Included: Italian Tourist tax collected by the hotel locally.
- Air conditioning only in double rooms, on request, extra to pay in resort (7 euros per day)
- Departs Belfast City Airport 10:40 / Arrives Venice 14:20
- Departs Venice 14:55 / Arrives Belfast City Airport 16:35
Single Supplement Cost: £358 - on request per person
Upgrade to Half Board - £57 per person, per week
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour