4* Hotel Luna – Bibione
Departures between 04/06/2024 and 17/09/2024
Hotel Luna in Bibione, Italy is a modern 4-star hotel just 50m from the beach and 300m from the spa. The hotel has 102 air-conditioned rooms, 2 lifts for disabled access, and is close to shopping, sports, and family activities. Hotel Luna offers a wide swimming pool, private beach, animation, and a gourmet restaurant. There are also trips to nearby historical towns and artistic cities. Rooms are equipped with all possible comforts and free Wi-Fi service. There is also a huge balcony with a sea view. Hotel Luna offers a private beach with reserved spots, free entertainment, and mini/baby clubs. Adults can enjoy Zumba and aerobics lessons. Meals at the high-end restaurant feature local traditional and international high cuisine.
The last Veneto beach you encounter before entering Friuli Venezia-Giulia is Bibione. Here, too, tourism has been the main resource for several decades, but well before other seaside resorts Bibione has focused on eco-sustainability and cycling tourism. Clean, perfectly organised, equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and just a stone’s throw from green areas of extraordinary beauty, Bibione’s beach is perfect for combining comfort and nature.
To say that Bibione is a seaside town would be reductive. The waters that have forged the territory and identity of this famous Veneto seaside resort are of no less than 5 types: the salt water of the Adriatic, the brackish water of the lagoon, the fresh water of the Tagliamento river, the hot water of the thermal baths and finally the waters of the waterways. Despite the many hotels, the landscape retains a wild charm, with marshy and wooded areas, and invites long explorations on foot, by bicycle, horseback or kayak. On the other hand, it is quite correct to say that Bibione is an ideal location for a perfect beach holiday. The fact that it is called ‘All Beach’ should be enough to convince you that this is true, but if you have any doubts it is worth specifying that Bibione’s extensive coastline, 10 km long, is up to 300 metres wide.
Belfast City Airport is situated just a five-minute drive from Belfast city centre, and having been named the UK and Ireland’s Most Convenient Airport, it is the perfect place to start your journey to Venice and the Venetian Riviera.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, half-board, 2 persons sharing a classic room. Child price based on child 12 years and under. Subject to availability
£100 per person
Child Age 12 years and under
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flights from Belfast City Airport to Venice
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked in 20kg baggage per person
- Return coach transfers airport/hotel
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Hotel Luna, Bibione
- Not Included: Italian Tourist tax collected by the hotel locally.
- If you have upgraded to Soft All Inclusive this includes – Welcome drink + welcome gift in room. Buffet breakfast, buffet lunch with salad and dessert buffet, snack (4pm to 5pm) with cakes, fresh fruit, tea and coffee, buffet dinner including mineral water and draught wine (red and white) only during meals only.
- Departs Belfast City Airport 10:40 / Arrives Venice 14:20
- Departs Venice 14:55 / Arrives Belfast City Airport 16:35
Upgrade to Soft All Inclusive - £97 per person, per week
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour