4* Planetarium Resort – Bibione
Departures between 04/06/2024 and 17/09/2024
New building fully enclosed, 13m from beach reachable by free shuttle. 300m to town center, important shops 50m away. 9 blocks of 4-floor flats with elevators. Disabled accessible. Enclosed swimming pool area with 4 pools, games, and 4.5m slide. Solarium with chairs and bar. Restaurant, laundry, and bike rentals available. Modern, elegant apartments with safety features, aircon, heating, Sat tv, and bathrooms with large shower boxes and hair dryers. All apartments have reserved parking or a garage. Panoramic tower gives great views of the landscape.
The last Veneto beach you encounter before entering Friuli Venezia-Giulia is Bibione. Here, too, tourism has been the main resource for several decades, but well before other seaside resorts Bibione has focused on eco-sustainability and cycling tourism. Clean, perfectly organised, equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and just a stone’s throw from green areas of extraordinary beauty, Bibione’s beach is perfect for combining comfort and nature.
To say that Bibione is a seaside town would be reductive. The waters that have forged the territory and identity of this famous Veneto seaside resort are of no less than 5 types: the salt water of the Adriatic, the brackish water of the lagoon, the fresh water of the Tagliamento river, the hot water of the thermal baths and finally the waters of the waterways. Despite the many hotels, the landscape retains a wild charm, with marshy and wooded areas, and invites long explorations on foot, by bicycle, horseback or kayak. On the other hand, it is quite correct to say that Bibione is an ideal location for a perfect beach holiday. The fact that it is called ‘All Beach’ should be enough to convince you that this is true, but if you have any doubts it is worth specifying that Bibione’s extensive coastline, 10 km long, is up to 300 metres wide.
Belfast City Airport is situated just a five-minute drive from Belfast city centre, and having been named the UK and Ireland’s Most Convenient Airport, it is the perfect place to start your journey to Venice and the Venetian Riviera.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, self-catering, 2 persons sharing a bilo comfort. Child price based on child 17 years and under. Subject to availability
£200 per family
Child Age 17 years and under
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flights from Belfast City Airport to Venice
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked in 20kg baggage per person
- Return coach transfers airport/hotel
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Planetarium Resort, Bibione
- Not Included: Italian Tourist tax collected by the hotel locally.
- Apartments on ground floor feature a garden instead of balcony
The following must be paid for in resort:
- Deposit – Bilo 60 euro per unit / stay
- Deposit – Trilo 70 euro per unit / stay
- Final cleaning – Bilo – 60 euro per unit – kitchen corner not included
- Final cleaning – Trilo – 70 euro per unit – kitchen corner not included
- Kitchen cleaning – Bilo 60 euro if not done by clients
- Kitchen cleaning – Trilo 70 euro if not done by clients
- Bedlinen – 11 euro per person/change
- Towels – 10 euro per person/change
- Baby cot rental (without bed linen) – 5 euro per day
- Baby Highchair – 3 euro per day
The following is included in price:
- Cost of utilities
- Air conditioning
- 1st set of bedlinen
- 1st set of bath towels
- Beach service
- Departs Belfast City Airport 10:40 / Arrives Venice 14:20
- Departs Venice 14:55 / Arrives Belfast City Airport 16:35
Cot rental - 5 euro per day paid locally in resort / Upgrade to Trilo - £146 per adult, per week / Upgrade to Bed & Breakfast - £79 per person, per week / Upgrade to Dinner Only - £129 per person, per week / Upgrade to Half Board - £208 per person, per week
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour