3* Hotel Angelini – Torbole
Departures between 08/05/2024 and 18/09/2024
Featuring a large garden, the Hotel Angelini offers a large swimming pool and fantastic views. Hotel Angelini features light-wood furniture and delicious Italian cuisine. In a great location, nearby the lakeshore – making it great for your Lake Garda holiday.
Torbole may be a small area compared to close-by neighbour Riva Del Garda, but it offers great beaches, a great selection of watersports, and a beautiful old town offering wonderful views and a magnificent mountain backdrop. The towns harbour is in the centre of Torbole, surrounded by terracotta tiled buildings.
Torbole is especially popular with families, cyclists and windsurfers. It offers high-wind conditions due to the towns location at the northern end of the lake.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, Half-Board, 2 persons sharing a twin/double room. Subject to availability.
£100 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flights from Belfast International to Verona with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked in 22kg baggage per person
- Return coach transfers airport/hotel
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Angelini Hotel, Arco -Torbole
- Local Italian Tourism Tax payable per person, per stay on check-out
- This hotel is dog friendly
- Departs Belfast International Airport 08:55 / Arrives Verona 12:30
- Departs Verona 13:20 / Arrives Belfast International Airport 15:00
Single Supplement Cost: £160 per person
Optional Excursion programme - bookable in resort / Baby cot available on request
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour