Explore Co. Clare and the West of Ireland
Departures between 15/07/2024 and 16/09/2024
Come along with us on an adventure to discover the wonders of County Clare and the West of Ireland. The base for our tour is the Treacy’s West County Hotel near Ennis, one of the most renowned hotels in the Shannon and Clare Region. Located on the edge of Ennis, Ireland’s Tidiest Large Town and a Gateway to the Wild Atlantic Way. You’ll be whisked off to some of the most breathtaking sights in the region, like the awe-inspiring Cliffs of Moher and the Foynes Flying Boat and Maritime Museum. We’ll also explore the majestic Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, the tranquil Vandeleur Walled Garden, and take a tour of the captivating Burren. And let’s not forget about spending some free time in the charming towns of Adare and Ennis! With so much to see and do, this tour promises to be a truly unforgettable experience.
£100 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast, Banbridge and Newry
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Treacy’s West County Hotel, Ennis
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Visit Bunratty Castle and Folk Park
- Visit Cliffs of Moher
- Tour the Burren
- Visit Vandeleur Walled Garden
- Ferry crossing Killimer to Tarbert
- Entrance to Flying boat Museum.
- Visit Adare and Ennis
- Free time in Athlone
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions Tour Manager
Please Note: Itinerary is subject to change due to attractions availability.
Single Supplement Cost: £118 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes