ITVs Emmerdale – The Village Tour and Yorkshire
Departures between 10/05/2024 and 27/09/2024
Discover one of the most watched British soaps of the last 40 years with us. Visit the Emmerdale Village Tour and step into the Emmerdale Village at the outdoor TV set. Head to the Yorkshire Dales for an unforgettable experience taking you behind the scenes of Emmerdale. Walk in the footsteps of your favourite castmates as you explore the beautiful countryside setting of your favourite soap! During the tour we will also visit the Victorian spa town Harrogate, Leeds City, Skipton, Otley and the village of Esholt, formerly Emmerdale’s Beckindale and the original Woolpack Pub.
£100 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast and Belfast Stena Line Port
- Return ferry crossings with Stena Line – Belfast/Cairnryan
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Cedar Court Hotel, Bradford
- Breakfast and evening meals
- The Emmerdale Village Tour
- Free time in Leeds
- Visit to Esholt, location of the original Emmerdale setting
- Visits to Harrogate, Otley and Skipton
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Departs Belfast 07:30 / Arrives Cairnryan 09:52
- Departs Cairnryan 19:30 / Arrives Belfast 21:45
- The Emmerdale Village Tour is subject to planning permission and ITVs filming schedule which might run on over the weekend.
- Due to the uneven terrain, this tour is not wheelchair friendly and those with walking difficulties may struggle with its duration.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to attractions availability
- Meals on-board the ferries is not included in your tour price.
Single Supplement Cost: £120 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour