The Royal Welsh Show 2024
Departures on 21/07/2024
The pinnacle event in the British agricultural calendar, the Royal Welsh Show 2024 will be held at the showgrounds in Llancelwedd. With an exciting four-days of livestock competitions, with entries travelling from far and wide to compete, the show has something to interest everyone. It has a wide range of activities including forestry, horticulture, crafts, countryside sports, shopping, food, and drink. Enjoy a daily programme of exciting entertainment, attractions and displays.
£100 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast, Banbridge, Newry and Dublin Port
- Return ferry crossings with Stena Line – Dublin Port/Holyhead
- 3 nights’ accommodation in the 4*Mercure Telford Centre Hotel, Telford
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Admission for 2 days to The Royal Welsh Show
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions Tour Manager
N.B we have carefully selected the hotel on this tour for you as it offers the best choice for our clients attending the show. Being a rural event, there are limited accommodation options in the area to accommodate large groups. Journey times to and from the event will be approximately 2 hours depending on traffic.
- Depart Dublin 08:15 – Arrive into Holyhead 11:50
- Depart Holyhead 14:45 – Arrive into Dublin 18:00
- Meals on-board the ferries are not included in your tour price.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to attractions availability
Single Supplement Cost: £100 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour