The Glorious Lake District
Departures between 29/09/2024 and 20/10/2024
Embark on a magnificent four-day getaway to the enchanting Lake District, where the lap of luxury awaits you at the exclusive Lakeside Hotel and Spa. Nestled on the untouched southern shores of Lake Windermere, this lavish retreat is situated at the very heart of the Lake District National Park. Indulge in the breath-taking views that unfold across Lake Windermere from the comfort of the beautifully furnished Lakeside Hotel. Immerse yourself in the sheer abundance as you enjoy the hotel’s 17-meter pool and indulge in the delights of its exquisite spa facilities. The Lake District, a gem in the English countryside, is renowned for its awe-inspiring scenery, serene lakes, and abundant wildlife. Your stay at the Lakeside Hotel not only offers supreme comfort but also grants you immediate access to a plethora of remarkable visitor attractions. Immerse yourself in the allure of the Lakes with visits to its most stunning spots and charming villages. Cruise along the tranquil waters of Lake Windermere, explore the captivating Lowther Castle and Gardens, embark on a scenic rail journey aboard the Lakeside and Haverwaite railway, and be captivated by the beauty of Sizergh castle and Gardens. Each experience adds a layer of enchantment to ensure your journey becomes a lasting memory of the Lake District’s splendour. This is not just a trip; it’s a memorable stay captivating landscapes of the Lake District.
£100 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coaching from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast and Belfast Stena Terminal.
- Return ferry crossing with Stena Line – Belfast/Cairnryan
- 3 nights’ accommodation in the 4* Superior Lakeside Hotel and Spa, Lake Windermere
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Use of hotel leisure facilities
- Tour the Lake District + Windermere Lake Cruise
- Entrance to Sizergh Castle and Gardens
- Return rail journey on the Lakeside and Haverwaite Railway
- Entrance to Lowther Castle and Gardens
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Departs Belfast 07:30 / Arrives into Cairnryan 09:52
- Departs Cairnryan 19:30 / Arrives into Belfast 21:45
- Meals on-board the ferries are not included in your tour price.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to attractions availability
Single Supplement Cost: £180 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes