4* Grand Hotel Riva – Riva del Garda
Departures between 08/05/2024 and 18/09/2024
Nestled in the lively heart of Riva del Garda charming town is 4* Grand Hotel Riva, a small treasure in Riva del Garda. Located in the centre, with stunning views of the largest and most captivating lake in Italy, this hotel perfectly combines the serene natural surroundings and the dynamic lifestyle of this region. Positioned near the delightful piazza Brolio and the picturesque marina, this hotel is an ideal destination. Additionally, the hotel offers cosy rooms and suites alongside mouth-watering cuisine, completing your wonderful stay.
Situated right at the northern tip of Lake Garda, the popular resort of Riva del Garda offers beautiful views of the tree covered mountains on either side as you look south across the water. Enjoy a relaxing break at the foot of the mountains visiting the local attractions and taking part in the excursions found nearby. Spoilt for choice, visit the beautiful restaurants for those romantic evening meals and a number of shops where you can pick up those all-important souvenirs to remember your trip by. You will even get the chance to soak up some of the summer sun on a lakeside beach.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, bed & breakfast, 2 persons sharing a twin/double standard room. Subject to availability.
£100 per person
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flights from Belfast International to Verona with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked in 22kg baggage per person
- Return coach transfers airport/hotel
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Grand Hotel Riva, Riva del Garda
- Local Italian Tourism Tax payable per person, per stay on check-out.
- Departs Belfast International Airport 08:55 / Arrives Verona 12:30
- Departs Verona 13:20 / Arrives Belfast International Airport 15:00
Optional Excursion Programme - bookable in resort / Cot rental - 10 euro per day paid locally in resort / Upgrade to Half Board - £160 per person, per week / Upgrade to Twin/Double Superior - £94 per person, per week
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour